Celebrating 70 Years of Excellence
Welcome to the Lancaster Symphony Orchestra’s 2016-2017 Concert Season!
- Brahms’ Violin Concerto with child prodigy, Elisso Gogibedaschwili
- Mozart’s awe-inspiring Requiem
- Rachmaninoff’s ravishing Second Piano Concerto with Wideman International Piano Competition medalist, Xixi Zhou
- Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony
- Local piano virtuosi, Xun and Max Pan
- Dvorak’s love letter to America, the New World Symphony
- Premier works by Oscar Navarro and Corky Siegel
Special events include the annual Crescendo! Auction at the Lancaster County Club and the New Year’s Eve Celebration concert at the American Music Theatre.